Plugin Manager Description
Editor: Now, you can take controll over all installed plugins. Stop this overloaded, crippled or even disappeared menu entries. Plugin Manager is a unique tool for managing plugins of Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator and After Effects.
It doesn't matter what kind of application you are using: Photoshop, PaintShop Pro, PhotoLine, Premiere, Painter, etc. Plugin Manager works Independent from the hosting application and is compatible with any graphics program which is able to load and work with Adobe compatible plugins.
* Supports all kind of filters and plug-ins for Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator
* Compatible with any graphics application which is able to use Adobe compatible plugins
* Easy to use, customizable user interface
* Stores up to 100 preview images for each plugin
* Allows to store keywords and descriptions for each plugin
* Comprehensive search engine for keywords, author, category, etc.
* Interactive preview for Filter Factory plugins
* Enabling/disabling of single plugins or whole plugin groups
* Rename/MOVE to other categories and menus
* Shows all plugin properties including Filter Factory source code
* Unlimited plugin setups
* Application LaunchBar for frequently used applications
Plugin Manager Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Plugin Manager 2.1
Release notes are not available currently.
Plugin Manager Requirements
No additional system requirements.